How to Join Us
Membership of Hospital Radio Exeter is subject to many factors.
Before full membership is granted you must complete a minimum 3 months probationary period.
During this time you will be expected to visit patients in the hospital to collect song requests on a weekly basis.
Your membership application may be declined, with no reason given.
Upon acceptance, a donation of a minimum £30.00… (payable annually) will be asked.
What we expect from you:
- That you can reliably provide us with at least one regular evening each week.
- ALL members are expected to help with the essential fund raising activities within the organisation.
- As a registered charity we are expected to raise all funds ourselves. Broadcasting does not come cheaply.
- Without regular effort there would be NO Hospital Radio Exeter.
- That your conduct and dress code be within acceptable standards at all times during your time spent with HRE.
What you can expect from us:
- A unique and richly rewarding hobby.
- Friendly atmosphere within the station.
- Regular social events.
- The opportunity to present, and/or assist with, programmes, using our state of the art broadcasting studios (conditions apply).
(Minimum age 18 to join Hospital Radio Exeter)
If taken on as a member all applicants will need to attend a mandatory half day induction at the Hospital before joining the station.
Upon submitting your application you are agreeing that you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
To download an application form HRE-Application-Form
Complete the download form and post to us.
Hospital Radio Exeter
Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)